Dental Veneers: How to make them
The products used to produce the Dental Veneers are either porcelain or synthetic resin. Dentists and patients, however, typically prefer a Porcelain Veneer because it is better able to withstand tooth stains than resin composite. The other reason the former is often selected is that it gives natural teeth a look and sound. Resin veneers are much thinner than porcelain veneers, and do not require substantial removal of the tooth. It is ultimately up to your dentist to determine which veneer best suits you. Checkout Veneers in Las Vegas.
Problems Dental Veneers solves
Our mouth is prone to many dental issues. Some are cured by drugs but may require dental surgery for certain problems such as periodontal disease and any such gum disease. When speaking of Veneers they are used to solve problems like-
- Discolored teeth-Caused by Root Canal Treatment or any drug / medication of any kind.
- Worn teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth.
- The teeth are misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped.
- Teething holes
How to get Dental Veneers
To successfully complete your dental veneers, you’ll be expected to visit your dentist three times. Your teeth will be examined and tested for the first time. The second and third are to render the veneers, and then add them. The method of veneering (on one or more teeth) is as follows:
- Your dentist will formulate the treatment plan in the first stage and it will include your diligent involvement. You need to tell your dentist why you want to get this treatment. Your teeth will be checked and your dentist will tell you whether the dental veneers are appropriate for you or not based on such tests.
- The second step is to plan. Your dentist will then take around 1⁄2 mm of your enamel for this. That is the same veneer thickness that will be applied to the surface of your dent. The dentist will then make the tooth a pattern or perception. You should explore the use of anesthesia with your dentist. After all this is done the sample will be sent to the laboratory and delivered within 1-2 weeks to your dentist.
- Bonding is the final stage of the process. Your dentist will put the veneer on your teeth so he / she can check the fit and the color as well. They will remove the veneer and trim it so you get the correct fit. The color is adjusted to suit the shade of cement to be used. After all this your teeth are ready to get the veneer. It will be washed, polished, and roughened for a robust bonding cycle. Excess cement must be extracted in final steps.